Saturday, April 2, 2011

Seven Basic Pieces

These items of clothing, plus a few accessories shown here, form the core of my travel wardrobe:
  1. black ponte pants (by Not Your Daughter's Jeans)
  2. black straight leg jeans (also NYDJ)
  3. white v-neck top, 3/4 sleeves (by Carole Little)
  4. black long sleeved turtleneck (by Carole Little)
  5. short, straight black knit skirt (by Ann Klein)
  6. black and white graphical print dress (by En Focus Petite)
  7. dressy black vest with lace overlay back (by Charles Gray - London)
In the photo are my seven basic pieces of travel clothing, a couple of scarves and a bag.

So far, I've added my lipstick red silk chiffon scarf (by Laura Ashley), and my Alexander McQueen silk chiffon skull scarf, along with a vintage quilted leather Bally bag with a woven leather and chain strap.

Better photos will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment